DEMA is committed to excellence and continuous improvement in consistently supplying high quality products and services that exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- Complying with the requirements of the ISO9001 standard.
- Continually improving our Quality Management System.
- Establishing Quality objectives and reviewing performance.
- Focusing on product and process improvement initiatives.
- Providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Developing employee skills and increasing their contribution through effective training.
- Ensuring our supplier’s and service providers meet our Quality requirements.
How DEMA’s Quality System Stands Apart
Strategic Quality Planning
Enterprise-wide leadership directives for attaining Quality 4.0; the execution of business continuity, resource and supplier assessment planning; risk management through product/process validation and closed-loop change management.
Design for Quality (DFS)
Utilization of Quality Function Deployment, DFMEA, & Design for Six Sigma tools to ensure robust designs that are reliable and safe.
Plan, Do, Check Act methodology where the product control plan interacts with process flow and PFMEA to ensure “Right the First Time” manufacturing.