DEMA’s mini diaphragm solenoid valves are ideal for weep systems. They are available for 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2” pipes, have orifices from 1/4 or 3/8” and are constructed of brass, Celcon, polypropylene or stainless steel. When not energized, the plunger is pulled to the top plug, thus opening the small “pilot port” in the center of the diaphragm plate. This releases the pressure on top of the diaphragm allowing incoming pressure to lift it off the large center port. When de-energized, the solenoid plunger is pushed from the top plug by the kick-off spring and closes the pilot port. Fluid passes through the diaphragm bleed hole until pressure is equalized on both sides of the diaphragm to shut off the large port.
Normally Open Mini Diaphragm Solenoid Valves
- Application: Water, air, light oil, non-corrosive and nonexplosive liquids
- Brass, Celon, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel body options
- EPDM seals standard, Viton available on request
- 442 and 443 series rated for 180°F/82°C fluid and 120°F/49°C ambient.
|Model No.||Pressure Differential||Body Material||Pipe Size N.P.T||CV Flow Factor #||GPM @ 60 psi (cv # x √ psi)|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA solenoid valves are available in many AC and DC voltage ratings and wiring options include a junction box, spade, conduit and din with voltage options of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24, 120, 208, and 240VAC 50/60 cycle on most models.