DEMA offers 2 high pressure valves, the 0453P, and O453S. Both are designed for pressures from 10 psi up to 1000 psi, have brass bodies, and Teflon seals, designed for 3/8” pipes and have 11/32” orifices. The only difference is the 0453S features a stainless steel piston. The high pressure valves operate the same as a pilot operated valve except the pilot port is in a separate chamber from the piston. This allows the plunger to operate closer to the top plug with more force and consequently higher opening pressure.
Normally Open High Pressure Valves
- Application: water
- Brass construction
- Stainless steel piston on O453P
- Teflon seals
- Rated for 200°F/93°C fluid and 120°F/49°C ambient.
- Suitable pressure up to 1000 psi
- CV flow factor 1.8
|Model No.||Pressure Differential||Body Material||Pipe Size N.P.T||CV Flow Factor #||GPM @ 60 psi (cv # x √ psi)|
* – Stainless Steel Piston
** – Stainless Steel Piston and Stainless Steel Sleeve
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at email@example.com or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA solenoid valves are available in many AC and DC voltage ratings and wiring options include a junction box, spade, conduit and din with voltage options of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24, 120, 208, and 240VAC 50/60 cycle on most models.