DEMA’s special purpose valves are “manifolding” diaphragm valves constructed of 30% glass filled nylon or PVC that can be joined to form a manifold without bushings or connectors. Applications for 466P, 481P, and 482.2 include: Water, air, light oil, noncorrosive and non-explosive liquids. EPDM seal is standard, Viton is available on request.
Normally Closed Special Purpose Solenoid Valve
Applications for 466P, 481P, and 482.2 include: Water, air, light oil, noncorrosive and non-explosive liquids.
- Glass-filled nylon construction
- EPDM seal
- 3-150 psi
- 3/4” pipe and 3/4” orifice size.
- CV flow factor 10
Model 481P & 482.2
- PVC construction
- EPDM seal
- 1/8” pipe (481P); 1/4″ pipe (482.2) and 5/32” orifice size.
- CV flow factor 2.09
|Model No.||Pressure Differential||Body Material||Pipe Size N.P.T||CV Flow Factor #||GPM @ 60 psi|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA solenoid valves are available in many AC and DC voltage ratings and wiring options include a junction box, spade, conduit and din with voltage options of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24, 120, 208, and 240VAC 50/60 cycle on most models.