DEMA’s pilot-piston valves are available for 3/8-1” pipes, have multiple orifice sizes from 9/32 to 3/4”, have brass bodies, stainless steel seats and Teflon seals. With pilot-piston valves, the stem and plunger assembly opens the port. This releases the pressure on top of the piston, which moves upward and opens the main valve port.
Normally Closed Pilot-Piston Solenoid Valves
Features & Benefits
- Application: Water, air, light oil, noncorrosive and non-explosive liquids
- Brass construction with stainless steel seats
- Teflon seals
- Rated for 200°F/93°C fluid and 120°F/49°C ambient.
- CV flow factor varies by model (1.2-8.0)
|Model No.||Pressure Differential||Body Material||Pipe Size N.P.T||CV Flow Factor #||GPM @ 60 psi (cv # x √ psi)|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA solenoid valves are available in many AC and DC voltage ratings and wiring options include a junction box, spade, conduit and din with voltage options of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24, 120, 208, and 240VAC 50/60 cycle on most models.