DEMA’s high pressure valves are designed for pressures from 10 psi up to 1200 psi, are available for 3/8-1” pipes, have orifices from 11/32-15/16” and are intended for use with water only. They operate the same as a pilot operated valve except the pilot port is in a separate chamber from the piston. This allows the plunger to operate closer to the top plug with more force and consequently higher opening pressure.
Normally Closed High Pressure Valves
- Application: water
- Brass construction with optional stainless steel piston on some models
- Stainless steel sleeves and seats (except the 453P)
- Teflon seals
- Rated for 200°F/93°C fluid and 120°F/49°C ambient.
- Suitable pressure up to 1200 psi
- CV flow factor varies by model (1.8-11.1)
|Model No.||Pressure Differential||Body Material||Pipe Size N.P.T||CV Flow Factor #||GPM @ 60 psi (cv # x √ psi)|
* – Stainless Steel Piston
** – Stainless Steel Piston and Stainless Steel Sleeve
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at email@example.com or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA solenoid valves are available in many AC and DC voltage ratings and wiring options include a junction box, spade, conduit and din with voltage options of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24, 120, 208, and 240VAC 50/60 cycle on most models.