DEMA’s direct acting valves are available for 1/4” pipes with 7/64″ orifice, have brass or stainless steel bodies and Buna N, Viton or EPDM seals. With direct acting valves, the stem and plunger assembly opens the port of the valve directly and requires no minimum pressure to operate.
Normally Closed Direct Acting Solenoid Valves
- Application: water, air, light oil, noncorrosive and non-explosive liquids
- Brass or stainless steel construction
- Buna N, Viton or EPDM seals
- Available with and without metering
- Rated for 200°F/93°C fluid and 120°F/49°C ambient.
- CV flow factor .27
|Model No.||Pressure Differential||Body Material||Pipe Size N.P.T||CV Flow Factor #||GPM @ 60 psi (cv # x √ psi)|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA solenoid valves are available in many AC and DC voltage ratings and wiring options include a junction box, spade, conduit and din with voltage options of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24, 120, 208, and 240VAC 50/60 cycle on most models.