Foam Station Dispensers are compressed air foaming systems that use a PVC foamer body, an air pressure gauge with control, and an on/off ball valve to control airflow. The unit is housed in an impact-resistant plastic cover with a large label area for product and use identification. Applications for these units include all food processing and food service areas, industrial plants, school shower areas, and other areas that require foaming chemicals to help clean. Units require compressed air and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam.
Foam Station 1 & Foam Station 2 Compressed Air Foamers
- 692T has two ball valves to provide one foaming chemical and clear rinse
- 693T has three ball valves to provide one foaming chemical, clear rinse, and a sanitizer (or other chemical product) spray
- PVC foamer body for chemical and hard water resistance
- Polypropylene cover offers a neat appearance
- Stainless mounting plate for sturdy mounting
- PVC manifold with slip together fit offers easy field maintenance
- Includes metering tips to ensure the proper chemical dilution
|1 Foaming chemical & 1 rinse
|1 Foaming chemical, 1 spray chemical & 1 rinse
|1 Foaming chemical, 1 spray chemical, 1 rinse, 25′ black outlet hose, ball valve spray gun, & foam wand
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at email@example.com or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
- DEMA #93.18 is a PVC foam wand with a plastic ball valve and can be used with any of DEMA’s compressed air foamers. Materials used in the foam wand allow it to be used with corrosive chemicals, including many acids.
- DEMA #93.14 is a 25’ (7.5m), 3/4” ID water outlet hose. 3/4” hoses are recommended to minimize backpressure at the foamer.