DEMA’s EasyDose is a programmable chemical pumping system for high flow rate applications. EasyDose uses innovative features such as the DEMA smart dosing software, providing accurate proportional dosing over a wide range of flow rates. EasyDose’s controller and pump module components are housed in outdoor-rated enclosures. EasyDose is great for wastewater treatment, chemical transfer, water treatment, clean-in-place, and winery and brewery line cleaning applications.
EasyDose Chemical Injection System
- Prewired for 115/230VAC (smart voltage hookup, no switching required) or 12VDC
- Electronic control system for pump speed control
- 1 or 2 pumps, each delivers up to 1.7GPM (open flow), 1.1GPM at 60PSI
- Drop-in chemical reservoir float switch for auto shut off when the chemical is depleted
- Prewired line injection quill
- Optional analog flow meter to measure chemical injection rate
- 4-20mA capability to control pump rate
- Outdoor rated spray resistant electrical enclosures with mounting hardware
- Modular for easy add-on pumps or pump replacement
|Model No.*||Main Power & Option|
|85AC.DP2F||AC 115/230VAC, Analog Flow Meter|
|85DC.DP2F||12VDC, Analog Flow Meter|
*Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Analog Flow Meter
- Use on small greenhouses for controlling pH
- Use on larger nursery applications where water quality is a problem
- Multiple output modes to help control a number of different pumps and alarms
- Float switch option for keeping pumps from running dry
Analog Flow Meter
- Add the analog flow meter to provide an easy means of controlling the flow rate of the pumps. If using two pumps, each pump would require a flow meter.