DEMAMaster probeless systems automatically inject chemicals based on programmable timing routines that will cycle the pump on and off when receiving a trigger signal. DEMAMaster speed control systems inject continuously when a trigger is received and use a speed to control to set the pump rate. Probeless systems are ideal for CIP, maintaining chemical concentration in a tank and or reservoir, and are easy to program with traditional analog programming. DEMAMaster is housed in DEMA’s a spray resistant, durable enclosure that includes DEMA’s quick-change pump for easy squeeze tube replacement.
DEMAMaster Probeless Time Based Dispenser
- Enclosure made from splash spray resistant ABS material for durability
- 22 ounces per minute with 60 RPM gear motor or 38 oz. per minute with 105 rpm gear motor
- 120, 208, or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz transformer
- Program using traditional DIP switches and potentiometers
|Model No.*||Number of Chemicals||Pump or Solenoid Valve|
|DM.811||1||Probeless, Pump/Solenoid Valve|
|DM.812||2||Probeless, Pumps/Solenoid Valve|
|DM.813||3||Probeless, Pumps/Solenoid Valve|
|DM.821||1||Probeless, 38oz/min Pump|
|DM.822||2||Probeless, 38oz/min Pump|
|DM.811.SC||1||22oz/min Pump w/ Speed Control|
|DM.812.SC||1||38oz/min Pump w/ Speed Control|
*Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Low-Level Alarm Sensor
Chemical Storage Racks
84.65.46 Low-Level Alarm Sensor
- DEMA’S Low-Level Alarm is the low level and out-of-product alarm system that can be used as a stand-alone unit with virtually any dispenser or as an integral part of DEMA’s electronic dispensers. Its touch-less design isolates electronics from chemicals, eliminating chemical attack potential, plus works with all chemistry regardless of conductivity.
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. Racks are available to mount DAH Extreme directly to the rack or mounted separately. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder-coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.