The “B” series injectors are equipped with an adjustment screw to adjust water flow for the specific application and can use metering tips to adjust the dilution of the product. B Series injectors have a Ryton metering knob and check valve core for high chemical resistance and operate in pressure as high as 700 PSI (48 Bar) with water at room temperature or 500 PSI (34 Bar) with water at 150 degrees F (66 degrees C). A stainless steel metering knob is available for high pressure (700-3000 PSI or 48-204 Bar).
B Series Injectors
- External adjusting screw for easy compensation to system variations
- Efficiently adjusts to flow or pressure changes after installation
- Allows system to operate at maximum performance level without a teardown
- Useful in high pressure pump discharge line applications when it is desired to keep pressure loss to a minimum
- Ryton metering knob and check valve core for high chemical resistance.
- Operates at pressure to 700 PSI (48 Bar) with water at room temperature and 500 PSI (34 Bar) with water at 150 degrees F (66 degrees C).
- Stainless steel body available for 203B and 204B for corrosive applications
- Stainless steel metering knob option for high pressure situations (700-3000 PSI or 48-204 Bar)
- Chemical dilution adjusts with metering screw or metering tips
- Metering knob assembly can be oriented in any direction for ease of access in tight spots.
- Small (1/4 inch barb) and large (3/8 inch barb) metering knobs are interchangeable on all inline injectors.
|Metering Screw Model #||Metering Tip Model #||Pipe Size (NPT)||Flow Rate @ 200psi|
|202B||202BT||3/8″||.73 – 5.7 GPM|
|203B||203BT||3/8″||1.4 – 11 GPM|
|204B||204BT||1/2″||5.7 – 19 GPM|
|206B||206BT||3/4″||11 – 39 GPM|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
High Induction Metering Knob Kit
Drum Mounting Kit 24.32DM
Pipe Adapter Kit
High Induction Metering Knob Kit DEMA P/N: 24.56, 24.56T, 24.56S
- The high induction metering knob allows for higher induction rates ideal for viscous liquids. Easy to replace knob and check valve parts.
Drum Mounting Kit DEMA P/N: 24.32DM
- Allows injector sizes up through 204C to be mounted directly on a drum or tote with a 2 inch bung.
Pipe Adapter Kit DEMA P/N 24.50
- Allows the mounting of a valve on the injector chemical intake valve (Model 44.71 PVC Ball Valve or Model 481P Solenoid Valve)