844P Atlas Premium OPL and Commercial Laundry System is the premium on-premise laundry system with a unique modular design that provides easy addition of up to 7 pumps for greater flexibility. Atlas can accommodate 2 different pump sizes to handle an array of machines, capacities and applications. Choose between the industry-proven standard Quick Change Blue Pump for 16 ounces (473 ml) per minute or the Large Blue QC Pump for 50 ounces (1479 ml) per minute. Atlas operation modes include auto formula-select, relay, sequence, and manual formula select.
Atlas Premium On-Premise & Commercial Laundry System
- ABS enclosure with formula-select keypad and display
- Modular design that accommodates from 2-7 pumps (6 pumps with a flush manifold)
- Two quick-change pump options for regular volume at 16 oz/min (473 ml/min) or large volume at 50 oz/min (1479 ml/min) per minute
- Multiple tube options to handle virtually any chemistry
- Quick connect John Guest or barb connection options
- 100-265 VAC 50/60 Hz with auto-switching power supply
- 24 VDC 105 rpm gear motors
- Optional USM formula remote for user formula selection
- Separate stand-alone EDSM remote required for programming and formula storage plus can be used for formula selection
|Model No.*||No. of Chemicals||Flush Valve||USM Formula Remote|
*Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Enhanced Digital Select Module (EDSM II) Remote
Universal Select Module (USM) End User Formula Selector
Flush Manifold Series
Chemical Storage Racks
84.65.38 Enhanced Digital Select Module (EDSM II) Remote
- The EDSM II is a handheld remote used to program the Atlas and 846E dispensers and can also be used as an end-user formula select. It can store up to 30 formulas and be used to program any number of Atlas or 846E dispensers. The EDSM II can be customized with formula names, has multi-language programming, and is password protected.
84.65.31 Universal Select Module (USM) End User Formula Selector
- The USM remote is an optional formula selector for Atlas dispensers. The USM provides a convenient, easy to understand formula selector.
Low-Level Alarm 84.65.64
- DEMA’S Low-Level Alarm is the low level and out-of-product alarm system that can be used as a stand-alone unit with virtually any dispenser or as an integral part of DEMA’s Atlas laundry dispensers. Its touch-less design isolates electronics from chemicals, eliminating chemical attack potential, plus works with all chemistry regardless of conductivity. The alarm base unit can be used with up to 8 chemicals and connects to the Atlas Laundry Dispenser
951 Flush Manifold Series
- The 951 Flush Manifold dilutes concentrated product with water and delivers chemical solution to laundry machines in a safe and efficient manner. Flush manifold comes complete with or without solenoid valve, pressure switch, and up to six chemical inlets. Inlets are either 1/4” or 3/8” push on or 3/8” barb fittings. Units can be field converted from one connection to another
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. Racks are available to mount DAH Extreme directly to the rack or mounted separately. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder-coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.