DEMA 294 models mix chemical solution with water and air to produce a dry, thick, clinging foam to any vertical or horizontal surface. The 294 is excellent for cleaning large spaces and areas that require foam to penetrate for better cleaning results. The foam consistency is changed easily by adjusting either the air or water pressure. Units require compressed air and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam. Multiple models are available with a variety of features.
294 Compressed Air Foamers
Features & Benefits
- PVC body minimizes hard water build-up and chemical attack
- Unit includes air pressure gauge and control for foam control
- 294DC unit includes stainless steel cover for added durability
- 294DC unit has two ball valves, one for water and one for air, offering superior foam control
- Units include metering tips to ensure proper chemical dilution
|294D||PVC Foamer Body, No Cover|
|294DC||2 Ball Valves, Stainless Steel Cover|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Water Supply Hoses
- DEMA #93.18 is a PVC foam wand with a plastic ball valve and can be used with any of DEMA’s compressed air foamers. Materials used in the foam wand allow it to be used with corrosive chemicals, including many acids.
- DEMA #93.14 is a 25’ (7.5m), 3/4” ID water outlet hose. 3/4” hoses are recommended to minimize backpressure at the foamer.
Water Supply Hoses
- DEMA manufacturers a variety of water inlet hoses for different applications. DEMA inlet hoses are rated to 200psi, made of durable double-walled rubber, and crimped to our manufacturing facility specifications. Refer to the DEMA water supply hose guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.