The “B” series injectors are equipped with an adjustment screw to adjust water flow for the specific application and can use metering tips to adjust the dilution of the product. B Series injectors have a Ryton metering knob and check valve core for high chemical resistance and operate in pressure as high as 700 PSI (48 Bar) with water at room temperature or 500 PSI (34 Bar) with water at 150 degrees F (66 degrees C). A stainless steel metering knob is available for high pressure (700-3000 PSI or 48-204 Bar).
B Series Injectors
C Series Injectors
“C” series injectors are supplied with 3 water nozzle bushings for accurate sizing of injector to water flow. They are equipped with a metering screw or use metering tips to adjust the dilution of the product. C Series injectors have a Ryton metering knob and check valve core for high chemical resistance and operate in pressure as high as 700 PSI (48 Bar) with water at room temperature or 500 PSI (34 Bar) with water at 150 degrees F (66 degrees C). A stainless steel metering knob is available for high pressure (700-3000 PSI or 48-204 Bar). A polypropylene model P203C is also available for high chemical resistance.
Normally Closed High Pressure Valves
DEMA’s high pressure valves are designed for pressures from 10 psi up to 1200 psi, are available for 3/8-1” pipes, have orifices from 11/32-15/16” and are intended for use with water only. They operate the same as a pilot operated valve except the pilot port is in a separate chamber from the piston. This allows the plunger to operate closer to the top plug with more force and consequently higher opening pressure.
Normally Closed Manifold Solenoid Valves
DEMA has multiple configurations of manifold valves to choose from. The 464M is a mini diaphragm manifold valve from 3-5 stations designed for ½” inlets and 3/8” outlets in Stainless steel bodies with Viton or EPDM diaphragm seals. The 492 direct acting manifold valves are only ¼” NPT (not 1/8”) with 1/8” orifices. There are metering and non-metering versions of the 492.
Pilot-Piston High Pressure Manifolds
DEMA offers high-pressure manifold valve options rated for use up to 1200 PSI MOPD. The 454M series is a 303 stainless steel option with innovative features like a maintenance cavity for easy servicing and mounting holes to facilitate panel mounting. These are available in 2 and 3-station variations with normally closed and normally open options. The inlets and outlets range in size from ½” to 1”, with coils available for 24 VDC, 24 VAC, and 120VAC. Use the request a quote feature below to contact us about your specific application requirements.
- Available in 2 & 3 station
- Normally closed or normally open configurations
- 24V AC, 24V DC, and 120V coils available
- ó” – 1” NPT Inlet and Outlet
- 1200PSI MOPD
- CV = 3.0
Normally Closed Mini Diaphragm Solenoid Valves
Mini diaphragm solenoid valves are available for 1/4-1/2” pipes, have orifices from 1/4-3/8”, and are constructed of brass, Celcon, polypropylene, or stainless steel. Some carry NSF and UL listings to fit a wide variety of applications. When energized, the plunger is pulled to the top plug, thus opening the small “pilot port” in the center of the diaphragm plate. This releases the pressure on top of the diaphragm allowing incoming pressure to lift it off the large center port. When de-energized, the solenoid plunger is pushed from the top plug by the kick-off spring and closes the pilot port. Fluid passes through the diaphragm bleed hole until pressure is equalized on both sides of the diaphragm to shut off the large port.
Rocket High Performance Injector
The Rocket injector was designed to be the most versatile venturi injector in the marketplace. Designed to be serviceable and last a lifetime. The Rocket is the most efficient competitive injector, with the lowest pressure loss amongst competitive units, delivering more pressure for any application. It enables cleaning at greater pressure while consuming less chemicals. With the use of a removable nozzle and metering barb, it makes maintenance and repair extremely simple, extending the life of the injector and reducing the cost of ownership. It has the greatest range of any injector on the market. It leads the industry by running the breadth of operating pressures and by covering the extreme range of dilution ratios.
- Removable metering barb for ease of maintenance and repair
- Color coded metering barb to easily identify nozzle orifice size inside injectors
- Teflon ball for chemical compatibility and check valve to keep chemical at the ready
- Injection molded polypropylene to protect stainless steel body
- Hastelloy spring for robust chemical compatibility
- Ryton nozzle and Aflas seals for best chemical compatibility
- Stainless steel cast body for strength
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at email@example.com or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Metering Tip Kits
Ultra Lean Metering Tip Kit
464M Stainless Steel Manifold
Metering Tip Kit
- For applications that require standard dilutions, DEMA offers a Metering Tip Kit for purchase, separate from your dispenser. The tip kit is DEMA # 100-15K and comes with 14 metering tips. Compatible with all DEMA action gap or air gap 1/4” metering elbow configuration.
Ultra Lean Metering Tip Kit
- For applications that require very lean dilutions, DEMA offers an Ultra Lean Metering Tip Kit for purchase, separate from your dispenser. The tip kit is DEMA# 100.15KU and comes with four additional metering tips. Compatible with all DEMA action gap or air gap 1/4” metering elbow configuration.
464M Stainless Steel Manifold
- Viton diaphragm standard
- 1/2” NPT Inlet
- 150psi MOPD
- 3/8” NPT outlets (injectors can thread directly into manifold)
- S4B – 1/2” NPT for inlet to manifold to protect valves and injectors
- S3P – 3/8” NPT for inlet to injectors for designing chemical injection systems
- Repair kits are available for every Rocket injector configuration. Please review the Repair Kits guide found on this product page.