8410 V-Line RS Laundry System is designed to handle residential style and other smaller machines when 1-2 products are required, but multiple formula choices are needed. V-Line RS features a modular 1 or 2 pump design using DEMA’s proven quick change blue pumps and can be programmed with up to 9 formulas.
V-Line RS Laundry Dispenser
Atlas Premium On-Premise & Commercial Laundry System
844P Atlas Premium OPL and Commercial Laundry System is the premium on-premise laundry system with a unique modular design that provides easy addition of up to 7 pumps for greater flexibility. Atlas can accommodate 2 different pump sizes to handle an array of machines, capacities and applications. Choose between the industry-proven standard Quick Change Blue Pump for 16 ounces (473 ml) per minute or the Large Blue QC Pump for 50 ounces (1479 ml) per minute. Atlas operation modes include auto formula-select, relay, sequence, and manual formula select.
Aurora Premier On-Premise & Commercial Laundry System
Aurora Laundry Dispenser is the newest generation in Laundry dispensing technology from DEMA. Aurora is readily available with the DEMA Connect app, a forward-thinking programming and setup tool using Bluetooth technology for iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and PC integration. Use your smart device to write and store programs, get service reports, and access data from the Aurora Pro-Access interface module. The Pro-Access is the required module that controls up to 8 pump stands and locally stores programs, wash data, service notes, and reminders. The Pro-Access can be customized with formula names, has multi-language programming, and is password protected. Aurora blends smart device capable technology with the best features of DEMA’s legacy dispensers such as quick-change pumps and durable pump gear motors.
Aurora is available with the optional Chemical Measurement System (CMS) offers automatic pump calibration, proof of flow and delivery, which means accurate and consistent chemical dosing throughout the life of the squeeze tubes. The post flush process pushes chemical and then water through the CMS and into the laundry machine, this process will ensure that your Aurora CMS works properly no matter what chemical is used.
Aurora Multi-Machine On-Premise & Commercial Laundry System
Aurora Multi-Machine expands the functionality of any Aurora Laundry System. The multi-machine system plugs into the Aurora dispenser and allows the single unit to support up to 5 laundry machines saving both cost and space.
Order any Aurora dispenser and multi-machine module, and you’re ready to go. The Multi-Machine module is housed in a durable ABS enclosure that includes the electronics, power supply, and distribution valve.
Top Shot Single Product Laundry Dispenser
Top Shot Single Product Laundry Dispenser is a low-cost option for home-style laundry machines and perfect for self-serve, low volume, or special one product applications. Top Shot is designed using the proven Olympian platform and is ideal for home-style up to 75 lb. (45 kg.) commercial machines and available with EPDM or Silicone Squeeze tubes. Top Shot has an easy to use remote start button that makes it ideal for self -serve applications.
- Compact splash resistant ABS enclosure
- Easy to use remote start switch with 12 ft. (3.6m) cord
- Programmable lockout to eliminate extra dosing
- Programming features activation delay of up to 20 minutes, pump run time up to 2 minutes, and lockout up to 60 minutes
- Pump delivers up to 6 oz/min (177ml/min) of product
- Quick-change pump cover for fast tool-less tube changing
- Programs via plug-in two-button programmer
|8400||Single product with remote start|
|8401||230V international model|
|81.245.1||Remote programmer required|
Chemical Storage Racks
- The 81.245.1 is a two-button programmer used to program the Olympian and Top Shot dispensers. The easy to use programmer plugs in via a phone style jack to allow the dispenser’s quick programming.
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.