951 Flush Manifold dilutes concentrated product with water and delivers chemical solution to laundry machines in a safe and efficient manner. Flush manifold comes complete with optional solenoid valve, and up to eight chemical inlets. Inlets are either 3/8” push on or 3/8” barb fittings. Units can be field converted from one connection to another.
951 Flush Manifold
The DEMA Chemical Measurement System (CMS) flow meter simplifies and maintains accurate chemical dosing for your Aurora laundry system. Installation and setup is quick and easy, with no calibration required. The CMS measures each chemical as it’s being dispensed into the laundry machine. Accuracy is achieved through the use of a flow meter with a continuous self-cleaning process.
Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications.
Chemical Bottle Storage Racks
Add-on chemical storing racks to protect your chemicals.
DEMA’s 5800 V is the basic solid and powder product bowl for multiple applications. It includes a wall mounting kit, bulkhead fitting for dish machine use, DEMA’s plastic siphon breaker and compression fittings. A brass siphon breaker is also available (5800V.B).
Metering Tip Kits
DEMA offers standard metering tips to achieve dilutions from 4:1 to 1024:1 and leaner. Metering tips are available in standard or custom packs.
Pressure Indicating Tee
Designed to protect faucet backflow devices that are not rated for continuous supply pressure and to virtually eliminate hot and cold water cross connection. This device is tested and complies with ASSE 1055-1997 and required by some state and local regulatory agencies. Check local plumbing regulations for backflow and connection requirements.
Proportioners and Backflow Preventors
All DEMA housekeeping dispensers use the same proportioners, backflow preventers and metering tips. Proportioners are available with flow rates of 4 gpm (15 LPM), 2.5 gpm (9.5 LPM) and 1 gpm (4 LPM). Standard proportioners are equipped with ASSE 1055 approved 16-30 Action Gap backflow preventers. Air gap backflow prevention is available with a 4, 2.5 and 1 gpm proportioner.
Pump Head Kits
Water Supply Hoses
Six feet (2 meters)
Six feet (2 meters)
Nitro Plus Warewash Dispenser
Nitro Plus is the evolution of compact and versatile dispensers. Taking all the critical Nitro features but packaged for larger applications using the higher volume blue pump. Nitro Plus provides reliable chemical service to large volume door and conveyor dish machines. Nitro Plus will meet the needs of general kitchen and food processing needs such as pot and pan washers.
- Modular design allows for easy conversion from a 2 to 3 product system
- Splash resistant ABS material for durability
- Stainless steel mounting plate for easy installation
- Multilingual digital display in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Multilingual programmable display in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- Quick change squeeze tube with no tools required
- Spring-loaded 2-roller design for extended tubing life
- Detergent pump delivers 10 oz/min (296ml/min) and rinse / sanitizer pump 1/2 oz/min (15ml/min)
- Pre-wired power supply to reduce installation time
- 100-265 VAC 50/60 Hz smart voltage hookup using auto-switching power supply
- Separate trigger board for wash and rinse trigger signals 24VAC to 480VAC
- Built-in rack counter
|Model No.*||No. of Chemicals||Pump or Solenoid Valve|
*Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Magnetic Field Sensor
Low Level Alarm Sensor
Solid / Powder Rinse Bowl
Universal Mounting Bracket
Chemical Storage Racks
82.28.1 Inductive Probe
- DEMA’s inductive probe is an excellent option for hard water conditions. Unlike the traditional conductivity probe, the inductive probe uses copper coils sealed in plastic and resistant to lime build-up.
82.23.1 Magnetic Field Sensor
- DEMA’s Magnetic Field Sensor is a wireless signal sensing pump activator that works with DEMA’s Titan and Nitro warewash dispensers. Designed to reduce installation time and create a safer environment for service personnel by eliminating the need for a direct electrical connection to activate the dispenser solenoid or pump.
84.65.64 Low Level Alarm Sensor
- DEMA’S Low Level Alarm is the low level and out-of-product alarm system that can be used as a stand-alone unit with virtually any dispenser or as an integral part of DEMA’s Atlas laundry, Titan, and Nitro warewash dispensers. Its touch-less design isolates electronics from chemicals, eliminating chemical attack potential plus works with all chemistry regardless of conductivity.
5800V.RB.4 Solid / Powder Rinse Bowl
- The 5800V.RB.4 is the superior solid and powder product bowl designed to work with the Titan, Nitro, and Nitro Express dispensers. It comes complete with a wall mounting kit, bulkhead fitting plus solenoid valve, and level control.
58.106.1 Universal Mounting Bracket
- The universal mounting bracket allows mounting of the Nitro Plus and bowl to the top of a dish machine
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. Racks are available to mount DAH Extreme directly to the rack or mounted separately. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder-coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.