DART is a value driven approach to basic ware wash applications. Simplicity is a key feature allowing for a quick turnkey installation. Its physical size and pump performance makes it perfect for small applications such as glass washers, under the counter, and small-batch dish machines. The Dart uses a pump speed control system to meter dosage amounts; this makes dosage adjustments as simple as turning a knob. The DART pump system will accommodate detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer applications. Each model is set up with a kit to accommodate the desired application that includes fittings and mounting hardware.
DART Warewash Dispenser
Nitro Plus Warewash Dispenser
Nitro Plus is the evolution of compact and versatile dispensers. Taking all the critical Nitro features but packaged for larger applications using the higher volume blue pump. Nitro Plus provides reliable chemical service to large volume door and conveyor dish machines. Nitro Plus will meet the needs of general kitchen and food processing needs such as pot and pan washers.
Nitro Warewash Dispenser
The Nitro warewash dispenser line bridges the gap between compact basic dispensers and feature-packed units too large for small kitchens. Nitro has the versatility to be used with or without a probe from the same unit and the flexibility to be used on a single tank, door or conveyor machine. Nitro delivers premium features in a compact size with reduced installation and maintenance requirements.
Olympian Warewash Dispenser
Olympian is the compact single pump ideal for under-counter washers, glass washers, and small commercial machines and applications. The Olympian features a quick change pump cover, pre-wired power supply, and mounting plate for quick installation.
Introducing Pinnacle, the newest family of warewash dispensers from DEMA. The Pinnacle series has the most technologically advanced warewash dispensers available. With the DEMA SmartTech app, Pinnacle is programmable through a Bluetooth connection. SmartTech offers other useful features such as a real time dashboard, program sharing, reporting, and more. Pinnacle’s optional onboard programming is intuitive with a large display and easy-to-navigate menus. Pinnacle is the ideal choice for any warewash installation with its compact design and modern appearance.
Px is the new economical probeless warewash dispenser from DEMA. With a simple to understand menu, the digital programming of Px is straightforward and easy to navigate. Px uses color coded pumps to easily identify between rinse and detergent products. It’s prewired and comes with a quick install mounting bracket with integrated bubble level. Px installation is a breeze and will have your new warewash installation up and running in no time!
Titan II Warewash Dispenser
DEMA’s TITAN II range of warewash dispensers reduces the number of service calls and creates a more profitable installation at all types of warewash accounts. Set up the dispenser in concentration, probeless, or auto switchover mode depending on the installation requirements. If set up in auto switchover mode, the unit will automatically switch over to probeless mode if the probe stops working correctly or the dispenser cannot maintain the set point.
- Auto switchover from probe to probe-less reduces service calls
- Modular design allows for easy addition of sanitizer pump
- Splash resistant and durable ABS enclosure with separate mounting bracket
- Multilingual programmable digital display in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Quick change pumps and fittings for easy squeeze tube replacement, no tools required
- Detergent pump 10 oz/min (296ml/min) and rinse / sanitizer pump 1/2 oz/min (15ml/min)
- Pre-wired for quick installation
- 100-265 VAC 50/60 Hz smart voltage hookup
- 24VAC to 480VAC wash and rinse triggers
- Probe-less detergent alarm liquid or dry
- Diagnostic mode for troubleshooting
- Built-in rack counter
|Model No.*||No. of Chemicals||Pump or Solenoid Valve|
*Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Magnetic Field Sensor
Low Level Alarm Sensor
Solid / Powder Rinse Bowl
Universal Mounting Bracket
Chemical Storage Racks
82.28.1 Inductive Probe
- DEMA’s inductive probe is an excellent option for hard water conditions. Unlike the traditional conductivity probe, the inductive probe uses copper coils sealed in plastic and resistant to lime build-up.
82.23.1 Magnetic Field Sensor
- DEMA’s Magnetic Field Sensor is a wireless signal sensing pump activator that works with DEMA’s Titan and Nitro warewash dispensers. Designed to reduce installation time and create a safer environment for service personnel by eliminating the need for a direct electrical connection to activate the dispenser solenoid or pump.
84.65.64 Low Level Alarm Sensor
- DEMA’S Low Level Alarm is the low level and out-of-product alarm system that can be used as a stand-alone unit with virtually any dispenser or as an integral part of DEMA’s Atlas laundry, Titan, and Nitro warewash dispensers. Its touch-less design isolates electronics from chemicals, eliminating chemical attack potential, plus works with all chemistry regardless of conductivity.
58.106.1 Universal Mounting Bracket
- The universal mounting bracket allows mounting the Titan or bowl to the top of a dish machine
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.
5800V.RB.4 Solid / Powder Rinse Bowl
- The 5800V.RB.4 is the superior solid and powder product bowl, designed to work with the Titan, Nitro, and Nitro Express dispensers. It comes complete with a wall mounting kit, bulkhead fitting plus solenoid valve, and level control.