Drain Chief is the battery-operated drain dispenser that operates on 8 D-cell batteries and can use an optional AC adapter. Drain Chief uses an electronic timer for easy programming and dosing activations and is capable of up to 8 feeds per hour and per 24 hour period.
Drain Chief Drain & Odor Control Dispenser
Squirt Drain & Odor Control Dispenser
DEMA’s Squirt in the compact drain dispenser that operates on a 12V plugin transformer and uses an electronic timer for dosing activations of up to 8 feeds per 24 hours. This small compact unit uses the Olympian pump platform. International versions are available with plugin adapters.
Trapper Drain & Odor Control Dispenser
Trapper is the easy to use digitally programmed drain and odor control dispenser. Trapper can dose and spray for every drain, deodorizer, or special dosing application you need. Trapper is housed in a splash-proof enclosure with a tongue and groove design that keeps electronics dry throughout use. Trapper is available in AC or DC models and connects to a separate battery pack or wall transformer. Easily switch between drain maintenance and odor suppression modes through simple programming changes.
- IP55 Rated ABS enclosure, splash resistant and durable
- Mounting bracket for easy installation with one-hand removal for easy access
- 115/230VAC Wall transformer with 6ft low voltage cable that plugs into Trapper’s external connector
- Quick change pumps and fittings for easy squeeze tube replacement, no tools required
- Quick change pump 14 oz/min (414ml/min) delivery
- Intuitive and simple digital programming with up to 24 charges per day for drain and up to 12 sprays per hour for odor control
- In battery mode, the system will compensate with extra run time as the battery power is reduced over time
- Designed for use with DEMA’s out of product sensors
|2507A.E||Drain with AC wall plug transformer|
|2507B.E||Drain with 8D cell battery pack|
|2508A.E||Odor with brass nozzle and AC wall plug transformer|
Low Level Alarm Sensor
Chemical Storage Racks
84.65.44 Low Level Alarm Sensor
- DEMA’S Low Level Alarm is the low level and out-of-product alarm system that can be used as a stand-alone unit with virtually any dispenser or as an integral part of DEMA’s Trapper. Its touch-less design isolates electronics from chemicals, eliminating chemical attack potential plus works with all chemistry regardless of conductivity.
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.