Multi-Product CIP Systems DC 844 is the lockable CIP system in a stainless steel cabinet for automated delivery of CIP cleaners and sanitizers for general production equipment in many CIP applications. DC 844 has two versatile platforms; one allows control of dispensing by the CIP control system, and the other programmed by electronics in the dispenser.
Clean-In-Place Systems for Multiple Products
DEMAMaster Probeless Time Based Dispenser
DEMAMaster probeless systems automatically inject chemicals based on programmable timing routines that will cycle the pump on and off when receiving a trigger signal. DEMAMaster speed control systems inject continuously when a trigger is received and use a speed to control to set the pump rate. Probeless systems are ideal for CIP, maintaining chemical concentration in a tank and or reservoir, and are easy to program with traditional analog programming. DEMAMaster is housed in DEMA’s a spray resistant, durable enclosure that includes DEMA’s quick-change pump for easy squeeze tube replacement.
EasyDose Chemical Injection System
DEMA’s EasyDose is a programmable chemical pumping system for high flow rate applications. EasyDose uses innovative features such as the DEMA smart dosing software, providing accurate proportional dosing over a wide range of flow rates. EasyDose’s controller and pump module components are housed in outdoor-rated enclosures. EasyDose is great for wastewater treatment, chemical transfer, water treatment, clean-in-place, and winery and brewery line cleaning applications.
FlexFlow Piston Diaphragm Pump
DEMA’s FlexFlow is the ideal solution for water treatment plants, car washes, and other industrial applications to deliver acids and virtually any chemical directly into pressurized water lines. FlexFlow is simple to use and program with state-of-the-art technology that can vary chemical deliver volumes for water flow changes and pressure for a precise downstream solution.
Push Button Single Product Systems
The DC830TMP is an economical single product chemical dispensing system. The timed metering system is easy to program and setup. The large push button on the front face provides easy operation. The DC830TMP has two motor options to meet any chemical delivery need. The 60 rpm motor delivers 22 oz. per minute and the 105 rpm motor delivers 38 oz. per minute. Three models are available, labeled, and color-coded for chlorine, acid, or detergent.
- Durable spray resistant ABS enclosure.
- Large start button on the front of the unit makes activation easy
- Flexible design can be converted to be controlled by a laundry machine or other controller
- 22 ounces per minute with 60 RPM gear motor or 38 oz. per minute with 105 rpm gear motor
- Programmable lock out delivery feature prevents double dosing
- Program start delay of over 4 minutes for greater flexibility
- 120, 208, or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz transformer
*Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Low-Level Alarm Sensor
Chemical Storage Racks
84.65.46 Low-Level Alarm Sensor
- DEMA’S Low-Level Alarm is the low level and out-of-product alarm system that can be used as a stand-alone unit with virtually any dispenser or as an integral part of DEMA’s electronic dispensers. Its touch-less design isolates electronics from chemicals, eliminating chemical attack potential, plus works with all chemistry regardless of conductivity.
Chemical Storage Racks
- DEMA offers various chemical rack configurations to store chemical containers. Racks are available to mount DAH Extreme directly to the rack or mounted separately. The racks are metal wire and feature a powder-coated finish for durability and chemical resistance. Refer to the DEMA rack guide included in the Resources section of this product page for more information.