DEMA 294 models mix chemical solution with water and air to produce a dry, thick, clinging foam to any vertical or horizontal surface. The 294 is excellent for cleaning large spaces and areas that require foam to penetrate for better cleaning results. The foam consistency is changed easily by adjusting either the air or water pressure. Units require compressed air and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam. Multiple models are available with a variety of features.
294 Compressed Air Foamers
Foam Station 1 & Foam Station 2 Compressed Air Foamers
Foam Station Dispensers are compressed air foaming systems that use a PVC foamer body, an air pressure gauge with control, and an on/off ball valve to control airflow. The unit is housed in an impact-resistant plastic cover with a large label area for product and use identification. Applications for these units include all food processing and food service areas, industrial plants, school shower areas, and other areas that require foaming chemicals to help clean. Units require compressed air and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam.
Mobile Compressed Air Foamers & Foggers
DEMA’s mobile compressed air foamers and foggers are innovative systems that allow for easy storage and institutional foam cleaning and fogging. Ergonomic and smart features offer a wide range of mobility and convenience in use. On foaming units, an easy grip on/off ball valve and stainless steel wand add to the overall ease of use and durability expected.
Pump Up Foamers
With no water connections, pump up foamers offer the maximum in portability to be used in the most remote locations where water hoses can’t reach. Adding pressurized air to the pre-mixed chemical creates a thick, shaving cream-like, clinging foam unmatched by non-compressed air foamers.
The 900.2PU is a 2.6 gal. (10L) foaming dispenser ideal for small to medium size jobs. The 6.5 ft. (2m) discharge hose has a trigger handle with 17 in. (43cm) removable wand extension for maximum reach. The long discharge hose provides ergonomic two-handed use, and the large stable base also allows for one-handed use when needed. The natural color chemical container with both English and Metric graduations makes product volume easy to identify.
The 900.5L is a 0.4 gal (1.5L) pump up foaming dispenser with maximum portability for smaller jobs. The ergonomic design allows for easy one-handed use from virtually any angle. And the comfortable grip handle and easy to reach quick on/off trigger makes application simple. The chemical container features a view stripe to make product-level identification easy.
Wall & Doorway Compressed Air Foamers
The 900.WC operates concentrated chemicals and water and is powered by compressed air. The unit produces 20-45 gallons of foam per minute, dilutes at ratios of 14:1 to 320:1, and sprays 25-30 feet of foam distance.
The 900.DS4 Doorway sanitizer operates with chemical concentrate and water. This foaming system allows the control box to be mounted up to 150 feet away from the spray tip assembly. The foam enhancing nozzle is constructed of Stainless Steel and produces large amounts of foam. This allows for shorter run times and a larger foam coverage area. The doorway foamer can operate up to three nozzle assemblies simultaneously.
- 900.WALL unit draws from a pre-mixed solution
- 900-DS4 and 900-WC units draw from concentrate
- Units are housed in protective fiberglass box for neat appearance
- Can generate 30 gallons (113L) of foam per minute and up to 25 feet (7.5m) of foam distance
- Stainless steel foam enhancer assembly for added durability and reliability
|900.WALL||One Product Pre-Mix Foaming|
|900-WC||One Product Pre-Mix Foaming|
|900.DS4||One Product Doorway Foaming Station|
* Shown above are the most common configurations. Many additional configurations are readily available, contact us at [email protected] or speak with your DEMA sales representative for more information.
Anti-Kink Spring For 3/4 In. I.D. Hose
Drain Foaming Attachment
2.5 Gallon (9.5L) Chemical Jug
30’ (9m) Air Hose; 900.WALL ONLY
- Increase the foam air hose’s length from 20’ (6m) to 30’ (9m) with DEMA #9.AH30.
- Removes moisture from the compressed air supply to prevent damage to the pump. Two options; DEMA #9.WS.20CFM without fittings; and DEMA #9.WS.20CFM.A with air and union fittings.
Anti-Kink Spring For 3/4 In. I.D. Hose; 900.WALL ONLY
- Extends hose life by prevented hose from kinking, DEMA #9.AKSS34.
Drain Foaming Attachment; 900.WALL ONLY
- Single Drains: stainless steel, 12” (30cm) round foam disc attachment with quick connect fittings, DEMA #9.DFA.
- Trench Drains: stainless steel, 7” (18cm) round, flat brush trench drain attachment with quick connect fittings, DEMA #9.DFA.TR7.
2.5 Gallon (9.5L) Chemical Jug; 900.DS4 ONLY
- Translucent jug for product visibility level, with graduated product level markings in gallons and liters. Comes with suction fittings and rack, DEMA #9.J2.5BKSR.