The 661 Blend Safe Series offers safety and security when it is necessary for gallon bottles to be self contained inside the dispenser and stainless steel is required. Two different 1 products systems are available with either a single 1 gpm (4 liters / min.) fill or dual fill with 1 gpm (4 liters / min.) and 4 gpm (15 liters / min.). A 4 product system is also available with 3 bottle fill and 1 bucket fill ports. Models include either Action Gap or Air Gap backflow protection.
661 Blend Safe Stainless Steel
Blend Safe II with Locking Enclosures
Blend Safe II Single, Dual, and Dial-A-Blend systems have dedicated fill ports for 1-8 products for bottle fill, bucket fill or both bottle and bucket fill. Dial-A-Blend single units are bottle or bucket fill and have a selector for up to 4 products or dilutions. Dual units can be either bottle fill, bucket fill or both and optionally can have 1-2 selectors for up to 8 products or dilutions. Flow rate for each port is either low flow, 1 gpm (4L / min.) for bottle filling or high flow, 4 gpm (15 L / min.) for bucket filling. Bottle filling is activated with a positive ON/OFF push button and bucket filling has an optional LOCK ON fill feature. Units are available with DEMA Action Gap or air gap back flow preventers and with or without locking enclosures.
Dilution at Hand Extreme with Locking Enclosures
Dilution at Hand Extreme for 1 or multiple products at low flow, 1gpm (4L / min.) bottle filling or high flow, 4 gpm (15 L / min.) bucket filling. Bottle filling can be activated with 1 hand for greater flexibility and an optional remote activation for filling buckets or scrubbers is also available. Units are available with DEMA Action Gap or air gap back flow preventers and with multiple configurations of locking enclosures.
Extreme 4 Multi Product Locking Dispenser
Extreme 4 is the premier 4 product locking enclosure, designed for ultimate dilution flexibility and accuracy while providing security and cost control under a lock and key. One dial controls up to four products at up to 8 dilutions. Flow rate for each port is either low flow, 1 gpm (4L / min.) for bottle filling or high flow, 4 gpm (15 L / min.) for bucket filling. A 2.5gpm flow rate for bottle and bucket fill option is ideal for closed loop systems when metering using an insert in bottle. Designed to be a turn-key solution, simply install metering tips required and the system is ready to go.
- One dial that controls four products at up to 8 dilutions, providing you with more dilution options than any other single control knob system on the market
- 6-point locking system, the chemical containers or the control panel cannot be accessed without the unit being unlocked first
- For bucket filling, you can choose our traditional push-button or gas pump styled remote fill activation units.
- Units have 1 and 4GPM (4 and 15LPM) or 2.5 and 2.5GPM (9LPM) proportioners on the bottle and bucket fill stations, respectively.
- Action Gap and air gap backflow options to meet local plumbing agency requirements
- Compatible with SafeLink Closed Loop systems
|Model No.||Bucket Fill||In Bottle Metering?||Closed Loop Ready?|
Metering Tip Kit
Ultra-Lean Metering Tip Kit
Pressure Relief Tee
Metering Tip Kit
- For applications that require standard dilutions, DEMA offers a Metering Tip Kit for purchase, separate from your dispenser. The tip kit is DEMA # 100-15K and comes with 14 metering tips. Compatible with all DEMA action gap or air gap 1/4” metering elbow configuration.
Ultra Lean Metering Tip Kit
- For applications that require very lean dilutions, DEMA offers an Ultra Lean Metering Tip Kit for purchase, separate from your dispenser. The tip kit is DEMA# 100.15KU and comes with four additional metering tips. Compatible with all DEMA action gap or air gap 1/4” metering elbow configuration.
Pressure Relief Tee
- 68.6 Pressure Indicating Tee is designed to protect faucet backflow devices not rated for continuous supply pressure and to virtually eliminate hot and cold-water cross connection. This device is tested and complies with ASSE 1055 and required by some state and local regulatory agencies. Check local plumbing regulations for back flow and connection requirements.
- 68.6QD1 Tee with Male Quick Disconnect
- 68.6QD2 Tee with Male and Female Quick Disconnect