This position performs all functions regarding the customers’ needs.
Education, Training, Skills and Licenses Required
- High school diploma
- Good math skills for processing orders
- Knowledge of tracking/shipping/lead time procedures
- Fluent in all Microsoft applications and internet browsing
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Multitasking, detail oriented, and problem solving abilities
- Phone usage (order processing/customer complaints/information intake)
- Computer usage (email/internet/pricing)
- Problem solving
- Data entry
- Order processing, information
- Good attendance is required for this position
- Relieve receptionist
- Instruction sheets (finding, reading, sending/attaching to emails)
- Postage meter
- Export (Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, etc)
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- Computer, calculator, phone, fax & copier machine, and postage meter
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sitting for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities include close, distant, peripheral depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
DEMA Engineering Co., Gerald Industries, Inc., and Viking LLC, A DEMA Co. are reaffirming that they support a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants for employment. All aspects of employment with these companies will be governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or genetic information.
It is the policy of DEMA Engineering Co., Gerald Industries, Inc., and Viking LLC, A DEMA Co. that all employees should enjoy a work environment free from discrimination, including any form of harassment. Should you have any questions regarding this statement see Human Resources.
DEMA searches for committed individuals with a passion for contributing to the success of our customers and our business. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Short and long term life insurance
- 401(K) with company contribution
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness center
- Wellness programs
- Walking distance to Grants Trail
- and much, much more!
Please send your resume with cover letter using the form below.