GC Valves, LLC has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Global Sales Team. This remote position will be the primary sales contact for GC Valves’ regional customers including OEMs and distributors in a variety of fields like water quality, car washing, medical devices, food and beverage automation, temperature and process control, and agriculture within the Mountain West regional territory (MT, ID, WY, ND, SD, NE, KS, CO, OK, TX, NM, and Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba). Responsibilities include achieving sales targets, bringing on new business, training customers and distributors, troubleshooting, and introducing new products. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of sales and sales management experience in a B2B industry with experience in selling to OEM heavy markets and establishing distribution partners.
Why GC Valves?
GC Valves LLC is an ever-growing company grounded in a culture that fosters creativity, inclusiveness, and empowerment. By joining the GC Valves’ Team, you will work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you cannot only grow, but also make an impact.
At GC Valves, we understand our culture and our people and the advancement of both makes all the difference. We are committed to investing in talented, hardworking, team-oriented individuals who are passionate for growth. If you are a sales’ professional ready to join a diverse team of experts, leveraging global expertise in the pioneering of ideas, we would like to talk to you.
GC Valves, based in Charlotte, North Carolina, is a subsidiary of the privately held DEMA Engineering Company.
This position will report to the VP of Industrial and Agricultural Sales.
- Primary sales and sales management contact for customers and prospects in the mountain west United States region
- Achieve sales targets by developing new customers and markets and growing existing customers
- Train customers on GC Valves’ products and applications and troubleshoot problems as required
- Work with sales leaders, marketing managers, and engineering managers to build stronger customer relationships, develop new products/ideas and solve customer problems
- Bachelor’s degree or five years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience; degree plus experience preferred
- Outstanding time-management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong relationship building, problem solving, and analytical skills with the ability to direct and recommend creative solutions
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products
- Relevant product and industry knowledge including an understanding of industrial solenoid valves, chemical injectors, and industrial systems
- Experience in car wash, food and beverage, OEM, and/or agricultural industries a plus
- Results-oriented aptitude, experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Technical aptitude including the ability to comprehend complicated manuals and drawings.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude a plus; experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft 365 software; CRM software experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a safe driving record and willingness to travel by air as needed
- Travel up to 50% of the time may be required
- Remote / work from home opportunity
- Paid time off
- Insurance (including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and more)
- 401k with company contribution
- Educational Assistance
- EAP, Adoption Assistance, and Commuter Benefits
GC Valves, LLC. is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.