Who We Are
- Family owned & operated 3rd generation business based in St. Louis, Missouri
- Over 60 years of engineering, designing and manufacturing experience
- Four U.S. manufacturing facilities with distribution facilities in Eastern Missouri and Northeastern Pennsylvania
- International operations in The Netherlands, Australia, Brazil and China
- Extensive Machining and Manufacturing equipment and capabilities, well over 100 precision CNC mills, lathes, and automated machining, assembling and test equipment, in over 250,000 sq feet of production space.
- Manufacturing processes include multi axis CNC Mills, Lathes, Swiss screw machines, Brazing, Welding, Plastic Injection Molding, Plating, Custom Robotics and Automation equipment, Hot & Ink Stamping, Assembly, Test, Packaging, and Warehousing.
- Expertise in machining and processing materials including, brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, plastics.
- Ability to design and build custom and complicated automated machining, assembly, and test equipment in house that is utilized company wide.
- LEAN Culture. All of our domestic and international facilities operate under the same LEAN culture with ongoing goals of eliminating Waste and Continuous Improvement of our operations. The techniques utilized include Manufacturing Flow Cells, 5S + Safety, Visual Management of work areas, Automation of processes, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen Events, A3 Problem Solving, Preventative Maintenance, Setup Reduction programs, Error proofing, Kanban signals.
- Quality Initiatives included ISO 9001:2008 registered, and a supporting world class Quality system that includes, Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA) for both Design and Processes, Gage Calibration system, Supplier analysis and incoming inspection, In processes inspections and audits, and final test, evaluations and
continuous improvements all operating under our Quality Management system.
- Resources and capabilities to support unique customer specific projects
- Custom design & prototyping capabilities in Solid works and AutoCAD design
- Extensive machining and other metal manufacturing and prototyping
- In-house SLA, RTV and electronics prototyping for most any dispensing need
- Extensive laboratory facilities with a full range of commercial equipment for high pressure, temperature and automated accelerated lifecycle testing
- Regional sales management from experienced managers for on-site training, sales and installation support
- Corporate resources include senior sales, R&D and marketing for custom programs, training and major account initiatives
- Dedicated phone based customer & technical support representatives with extensive knowledge and expertise to help choose the right equipment for your application
- International support from multiple Europe, Australia, Brazil and China based sales and operations managers with sales and warehousing and most with light manufacturing and customization capabilities