Viking LLC is a chemical dispensing equipment manufacturer founded in 1961 that became part of the DEMA family of companies in January 2008. Viking continues as a separate business entity with its own identity, facility and staff but benefits from the larger structure and capabilities of its parent company. Viking is located in the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania less than 2 hours from the metropolitan areas of New York City and Philadelphia.
Viking manufactures dispensing equipment for liquid, powder and solid chemicals used in commercial warewash, laundry, drain, deodorizing, water treatment, dairy, and car wash applications in its 20,000+ square foot plant. Key Viking milestones and advantages include:
- The first independent dispenser manufacturer to move their equipment from a stainless steel to a plastic
- Strategically located with manufacturing and warehousing within hours and 1 day ground shipping of the northeast and mid-Atlantic markets
- In-house molding department for all Viking plastic parts and customer specific parts on multiple machines up to 325 tons
- Customization of molded parts, colors, labels and other items to suit customers specific requirements
- Molding tool room with the ability to modify and repair tooling
- In-house circuit board manufacturing with customization and prototyping capability
- Manufacturing expertise with wire harness fabrication plastic machining and electrical and mechanical assembly
With strong customer service and reliable field proven systems, Viking will continue to serve its customers’ needs into the future.