New! Out of Product Sensors
DEMA’s most recent “out of product” sensor uses a unique conductivity sensing design. The sensor recognizes the presence of liquid media using conductivity but without direct exposed metal tips or probes. Instead the design uses conductive plastic which has been engineered into the body of the sensor. This design offers good chemical compatibility, thus eliminating issues with traditional metal tip conductivity sensing.
As with previous DEMA sensors these sensors can be installed directly on the inlet side of the pump using “push on” fittings or barb connections. The sensors can be electrically connected to a Titan or Nitro ware wash system without any further programming or setup required. Additionally, DEMA offers a Low Level Module that will accommodate the new sensors as well. The Low Level Module can be coupled with an Atlas or V-Line laundry system or be a standalone module for laundry, dairy, and other industrial applications.
Sensor and Low Level Module Kits
- DEMA P/N – 84.65.64 – 3/8” Barb fitting at each end
- DEMA P/N – 84.65.65 – 3/8” Push-on fitting ready at each end, includes 2pcs of a 3/8” x 3/8” Push-on coupling fittings – Ready for Atlas and V-Line applications (laundry).
- DEMA P/N – 84.65.66 – 3/8” Push-on fitting ready at each end, includes 2pcs of a 3/8” x 1/4” Push-on coupling fittings – Ready for Titan and Nitro applications (ware wash)
- DEMA P/N – 84.65.67 – 3/8” Push-on fitting ready at each end.
- DEMA P/N – 84.65.48 – Low Level Alarm Module (standalone)
- DEMA P/N – 84.65.49 – Low Level Alarm Module for Atlas or V-Line Laundry System
Want to know more about the Out of Product or Low Level Sensor? Contact your Regional Sales Manager or call our Customer Service department at 1-800-325-3362.